Truth and Reconciliation
Thank you to everyone who took part in The National Day for Truth and Reconciliation event held Friday, September 30th, 2022. We were proud and humble to have sat on the planning committee with many other of our area Indigenous and non-Indigenous agencies, and are already looking at 2023. For more information or to submit your name as wanting to join the planning committee for next year, call Sam at 274-3131.
To read our thank you letter for the 2022 event, please find it here: Truth and Reconciliation Thank You Letter
More photos and videos to come! Please also keep an eye for them on our agencies Facebook page: www.facebook.com/gizhac along with our other partners social medias!
Our Partners for the 2022 National Day for Truth and Reconciliation:
- Agency One First Nations Lands
- Canadian Mental Health Association – Fort Frances Branch
- Giishkaandago’Ikwe Health Services
- Nanicost Limited
- New Gold Inc.
- Ontario Provincial Police
- Seven Generations Education Institute
- Shooniyaa Wa-Biitong
- Treaty Three Police Services
- United Native Friendship Centre
- Weechi-It-Te-Win Family Services