Services During COVID
Appointments for all services
Please note, due to the current COVID situation, appointments are required for all services at Gizhewaadiziwin Health Access Centre; this includes for rapid tests.
To help properly triage you and limit the amount of people entering the building, please schedule all appointments with us by calling 274-3131.
A reminder that to have access to our appointments, you must meet our mandate for service. More information on this can be found on our About Us page.
These are our current health measures for when you check in:
– You must wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
– Please sanitize your hands.
– The receptionist will do a COVID screening tool with you.
– Your temperature will be checked.
– Please remember to maintain a distance of 2 metres.
Thank you for your compliance!
We offer rapid tests for those eligible and who meet our mandate for service. Call 274-3131 to make an appointment.
Rapid tests are drive-thru appointments, meaning you do not have to leave the comfort of your vehicle. Do not enter the building when coming for one of these appointments. These are not walk-ins and must be pre-scheduled.
When you arrive for your time:
– Drive up under the roofed section in front of the main entrance, or find your place in line.
– Remain in your vehicle. Call 274-3131 to let us know you’re here.
– A nurse will come and administer the test when it’s your turn.
– The nurse will report the test results to you by the end of the day.
Give us a call at 274-3131 if you’re interested on getting your first or next COVID vaccination with us. You must meet the Provincial eligibility for your vaccination and meet our mandate for service. Thanks for doing your part to help keep yourself, your friends and family, your community, and the general population safer from COVID-19.